We have created these forums to allow members of our community to discuss relevant topics, express concerns, share ideas and create informed suggestions.
Each forum will be moderated, the information gathered and fed into a larger informed document and brought to already active working groups who may need to lobby on behalf of our industry.
We believe that no group of people is as creative as the theatre community when it comes to engineering solutions with limited resources.
By working together we can create a plan and list of operating procedures which will allow us to safely create work and entertain audiences once again.
- This forum has been created in response to and during a time of crisis
- It is not meant to be an exhaustive fix-all solution
- It will be impossible to cover every aspect and eventuality
- The forums will be monitored and improved as they grow
- Suggestions are welcome
- You will need to register and your first post will need to be approved to prevent spam
- We are not the Association of Irish Internet Technicians (so bear with us!)