To all our members:
Please see below a registration link to our AGM.
The AGM for 2020 is being held on Zoom on November 26th at 11.00am.
You will have received an updated email with a registration link but please do get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or issues in registering.
Only current members will be permitted to join the AGM and vote in elections and decision making polls.
If there is anything you would like to be added to the AGM agenda please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th November 2020.
It would be great to get some new people involved in the organisation. If anyone is interested in becoming a board member email email@example.com or chat to one of the board members. Nominations may be made by the nominee or any member.
Ordinary board members (at present 8 seats but the AGM may vote to change this)
The AGM agenda is as follows:
- Welcome address and opening of the meeting by the Chair
- Reading of the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Voting as accurate the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Treasurers Report (including membership)
- Voting as accepting the financial report
- Report on the AIST Hardship Fund
- Report on work with Theatre Forum and Slua on reopening of Arts Centres
- Report on work with Event Industry Alliance
- Election of Officers
- Setting of subs for the following year
- Closing of the meeting by the Chair