THE COMPLEX – TECHNICAL MANAGER
2 year full-time contract
Salary: €35,000 p/a
Role and responsibilities
- The Technical Manager is responsible to the Artistic Director (AD)
- The primary part of the role is to manage the technical needs of the building
- Oversee the efficient running of the building: the performance space, studios and
- Manage the technical requirements of all visiting artists/companies/organisations
- Engage, assist and/or supervise any visiting production managers, technicians,
lighting or sound designers, engineers or operators
- Respond to advance technical requests in relation to use of the venue and gallery
- Keep an updated technical specification list.
- Plan for improvements to the venue and/or its technical stock
- Supply budgets and quotes for equipment
- Maintain all technical equipment
- Ensure the health and safety of all the activities and events in the building.
- Enforce any issues of compliance
- Assume the nominated role of in-house Fire Safety Officer.
- Be an integral part of the team
5 years professional experience essential
Flexible working hours, to include evenings and weekends as required
Programme range: theatre, opera, dance, circus, music gigs, classical concerts, visual art exhibitions, film screenings, festivals, club nights, launches, arts events, shoots, recorded live streaming.
CV and short cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th February 2021
The Complex is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society.